Sunday, March 27, 2011

Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream





Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream

This is one of my favorite cream cleansers. Like I have been saying in other posts I have dry sensitive skin, and lots of cleansers irritate my skin. This cleanser is very gentle and non-irritating. I am also prone to blackheads/whiteheads and the occasional blemish. This cleanser is very good at getting rid of blackheads and whiteheads and tightening up pores. It isn't oil free, however I didn't have any problems with it clogging my pores. It also has menthol in it so it has a cooling refreshing tingle. The menthol has never irritated my face either. It might take a little getting use to using a wash with menthol if you never have before. I wouldn't recommend using this as a makeup remover, for me regardless of what kind of makeup I wear it didn't effectively remove it. I usually remove makeup before I wash my face so this didn't bother me. I would also recommend keeping this cleanser away from your eyes, because it has menthol I wouldn't recommend you use this to remove eye makeup. I would recommend this cream wash if you have normal skin, or if you only have occasional blemishes, because this doesn't have any salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment