Thursday, March 24, 2011

Burt's Bees Radiance Day Creme




Burt's Bees Radiance Day Creme

Blurb from Burt's Bees website*

*This quick-absorbing formula is light to the touch, but heavy in nutrients. Royal Jelly, one of nature’s most nourishing substances, is packed with 134 nutrients, including 17 amino acids, and vitamins A, C, D and K, as well as multiple B-vitamins, helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines and renew your skin. Bee pollen in the formula helps skin maintain its essential moisture and restore its natural radiance.*



I have tried lots of low-end creams. Being someone with dry skin, I want a cream that is moisturizing without being heavy and greasy. I also want a cream that will help the tone and texture of my skin as well. While on the hunt for a good face cream, I decided to try Burt's Bees Radiance Day Creme and I'm glad I did. I really like this cream, and it seems to have helped my complexion.  It makes my complexion look brighter and more "radiant" it also smooths out the texture of my skin and overall makes my face look more even toned. It's also 98.2% natural, which I also like because my face is sensitive to the harsh chemicals that are found in some face cosmetics. Although it is not oil free and has both sesame seed oil and castor oil, it has Not made my skin breakout. I read in some reviews that people didn't like the smell. I personally don't think it smells bad, it smells, light, fresh, clean, nature-y,and earthy.  So if you are used to perfumes, this might take getting use to. If you hate chemical perfumes, you will probably really like the smell of this. The cream comes in a 2oz jar that lasts a long time. I have been using it for a few months now and it isn't even half way done yet. All in all I would definitely recommend this cream if you have dry skin and want to improve your complexion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment