Thursday, March 24, 2011

Burt's Bees Rosewater and Glycerin Toner




Burt's Bees Rosewater and Glycerin Toner


Of the few different toners I have tried this is by far my favorite. Like I said in my last post, I have dry, sometimes sensitive skin, and most toners are very drying and irritating.  Especially, toners that have high levels of alcohol seem to irritate my skin. I have used toners that make my skin feel like its burning, and  leave my skin red and dry. Needless to say I wasn't really seeing the benefit of toners and had eliminated them from my skin care regimen, until I found this Rosewater and Glycerin toner. When I tried this toner I was pretty shocked at how good it works. Firstly, it didn't even remotely burn or irritate my skin. Instead it made my skin feel calmed and soothed. It also didn't dry out my skin, instead it helped moisturize my skin. After using this product for a while my skin tone evened out and my pores got much smaller, although I'm not sure if I would contribute the results to this toner alone because when I started using this toner I also started a whole new skin care regimen. This toner definitely did help though, even if it was in conjunction with other products.  I would definitely recommend this toner if you want a toner that does all the things a toner should do and none of the things it shouldn't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment