Monday, March 28, 2011

Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Creme




Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Creme


I really like the Burt's Bees radiance creme line. I reviewed the Burt's Bees Radiance Day Creme also. I have never used eye cream before this, so I don't have any other eye cream to compare it to. Even without a comparison I really like this stuff! Here is a Blurb from Burt's Bees website*

*Royal Jelly, one of nature's most nourishing substances, and bee pollen naturally replenish and renew your skin's essential nutrients, restoring a smooth, youthful appearance. This highly-concentrated formula also contains chamomile, cucumber and rosehip extracts, which are known to promote skin renewal and reduce puffiness and swelling. Natural mica diffuses light to minimize the look of fine lines.*

This is definitely good if the skin around your eyes is dry. This really makes your eyelids and surrounding eye area feel moisturized and soothed without feeling heavy or like you have cream on your eyelids. It absorbs pretty quickly, and works perfectly under eye makeup. It seems to work well as a primer for eye makeup, making the makeup go on smoother and more even. I don't know how it works for puffiness, because my eyes aren't excessively puffy. The only fine lines I have are two little lines directly under my lash line, that usually only appear when the skin under my lashes is dry. When I use this eye cream they usually disappear or are barely noticeable. My two favorite things about this eye cream are: the smell and the mica light diffusing effect. For whatever reason this eye cream has a good smell, it doesn't really smell like the Radiance Day Creme but has a more perfume-y type smell. The mica light diffusing effect is by far the best thing about this creme. It makes dark circles look so much less noticeable. Your eyes look brighter and more awake when you use this, and the difference is quite noticeable. While this is not a permanent effect, (the creme washes off and along with it the mica goes) it doesn't really matter if you apply the cream after you wash your face. While the price is a bit high for a drugstore type brand the jar lasts a really long time. A very little of this eye cream goes a long way. The half ounce jar I have been using twice a day for months doesn't even look like its been used at all.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good eye cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment