Friday, June 10, 2011

Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask

Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask

I haven’t used too many facemasks. In fact this is only the third I have ever tried. I have used Proactiv Sulfur mask, which is okay but not amazing. Not to mention the fact that it smells of sulfur which is a gross smell, and the scent of the mask lingers even after you wash your face with cleanser. The Proactiv mask is good for pimples, however I don’t have a problem with pimples so much as I have problems with really clogged pores (blackheads and whiteheads). The other mask that I have used is Burt’s Bees Pore Refining Mask. Which was also okay but not amazing. I won’t be reviewing either mask. I won’t review the Proactiv mask because I haven’t used it in a long time and it wasn’t my favorite mask.  I won’t bother reviewing the Burt’s Bees Pore Refining mask because they actually discontinued it, so reviewing it would be useless.

However, Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask is an exceptional mask and I really liked the results. The first time I used the mask I was a bit skeptical, despite its high reviews. The mask kind of burns a bit when you first put it on. However it only last a few seconds and doesn’t irritate your skin (I have sensitive skin). Your suppose to leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes, however I find it isn’t usually dry by then and I leave it on for much longer. In fact I have left it on for longer without any adverse side effects (although I strongly advise you to follow the directions on the bottle). It leaves your face very soft and smooth and really does clean out your pores if you use it frequently. I try to use it 3 times a week (as the package suggests 1-3 times a week) and if I can’t use it 3 times I try and use it at least once. It really clears my pores, which helps to eliminate the blackheads and whiteheads and also makes my skin care regimen more effective. I was really surprised how much it cleared my blackheads. If you use it frequently it really makes your skin near flawless. I may try other masks just to see what’s out there but at least I know this is a really good staple if there isn’t anything better.
Overall I highly recommend this mask, it does a great job at clearing pores and eliminating blackheads. It also helps with blemishes. I am usually skeptical because every mask claims to be the best but this mask really does what it claims. It refines pores and makes them smaller. Despite a slight burning when first applied, it leaves skin soft, smooth, and not irritated, red, dry or flaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment